Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Vitamin Q

This blog has been quiet, I have been busy doing other things, and since haven't sewn much I haven't had a lot to share. But last weekend a group of us went away to Lapp-Elisa's in Sweden for a few days of sewing fun.



Inger Lise gave us a crash course for a few new rulers. I had brought along a stack of repro FQs I bought last summer  to play with hoping they would turn into something pretty and usable. I have alwas had a soft spot for the Lemoyne Star, and the Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star ruler enabled me to make all of thse pretties in just a couple of days:



Of course you can't go away to a place that has an in-house quilt shop and not come back with a bag of goodies.



After such a long time of sewing draught it was nice to get a shot of vitamin Q! Fingers are itching to make more star blocks and play with pretty fabrics ;-)
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

10 comments:

Elin said...

Så kjekt å få livsteikn frå deg! Kjekk linjal, fine stjerner. Eg og er svak for den blokka!

Oddbjørg said...

Så koselig at du er tilbake i bloggverdenen!
Mange flotte stjerner, gleder meg til å se mer etter hvert.
God helg!

Doniene said...

Anne Ida!!! So good to see a post from you! Have wondered often how you are doing!!! As usual your stars are just lovely - and you know me and stars!!! I'm going to have to look into that ruler!!

Blessings

Lise in Norway said...

Thanks for comming along AI We had a great time and do it soon again Looking forward to see what you make of your stars

Laila said...

Hei.
Så koselig å se hva du driver med :-)) godt å se sytegn fra deg att. Klem :-))

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Ann! I miss your posts! So great to see you posting and sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

shelley said...

Your stars are beautiful! So glad you found some quilting time with some friends!! Wishing you well always!

Tone Yvonne said...

Heisann og hoppsann :D
Har savnet deg!! Godt å høre noen ord!!

Ser ut som en veldig hyggelig tur, det pleier det alltid å bli når man 1. er på tur og 2. hos Lapp-Elisa

Flotte stjerner!

Ønkser deg en riktig fin uke!!

Mange klemmer fra Yvonne :0)

Teresa said...

I like the LeMoyne Star too and you your blocks are lovely - makes me want to get busy and make a few myself.

Netflix Vpn said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.