Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Butter Churn - part 1

It has been quiet on this blog lately, and the explanation is that I really haven't been sewing much. But I have made a start on this month's Le Petite project: "Butter Churn" by Sherri Falls of This & That



As with last month's project I have made a dive into the scrap bag, and make a mini with some of the smaller pieces I have hoarded. Each of these 16 blocks finish at 3". Cute and fun - and I have a feeling there's another cushion on the go here :o)

Now I need to scavenge up some pieces for the scrappy border and get everything together, and hopefully finished by the end of the weekend...

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

3 comments:

Annelies said...

I known you haven't sewn much, but this one is really beautiful !! Greeting from a kind friend.

Linda said...

Your Butter Churn is looking really nice! Love it!

Rose Johnston said...

Oh they look great hun!!! So cute! This will be lovely.
Hugs xxx