Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Scrappy happiness

I'm always in awe at the generosity of quilters. When I brought in the mail last night there was an envelope from dear blogging friend Karen Diane over at Living Life at LeeHaven. Guess what... in there were a baggie of gorgeous ready cut lights from her stash so I could play with my scrappy 1.5" inch squares to make some blocks like the ones in this post.




My fingers itching, I let leaders be leaders and enders be enders and sat down at the machine for a couple of hours this morning. Six more little scrappy blocks came together:



Look lovely, dont they? *lol* Thank you so much, Karen!!!
Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

7 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Det var mange flotte stoff i bunken fra Karen - flott venninde å ha !
Det blir en spennende quilt :o)

Rhonda said...

What wonderful blocks you've made....they remind me of the postage stamp squares.

Janet said...

That was so lovely of Karen Diane, you made good use of the fabrics. I am loving those blocks.

*karendianne. said...

Oh shucks! How delightful and pretty and fun. I'm so happy how these blocks turned out. I'm smiling. ...and a little giggly, too.

Trisha said...

What a nice friend! Those light squares are gorgeous and the blocks you made with them are wonderful!

Unknown said...

What a great friend she is.

Days and colors said...

How kind of her! Your blocks look just great!