Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Stars

Wow, two posts in one day! Perhaps writing a post saying I'm not sewing is just the thing to get me sewing? Anyway, I finished the last 10 stars for my flannel quilt tonight, and thought I'd share:



Now I just have to finally decide how to set them! At the moment I'm thinking of keeping the layout I have now, and do a narrow sashing and corner stones. And I want to do some sort of pieced border since I don't have any large cuts of flannel... I need to sleep on it ;o)

Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

15 comments:

paulette said...

Beautiful job...hope you're not seeing stars in your sleep!
Paulette

Lise in Norway said...

Kjempe lekkert Jeg bare elsker stjerner. Så flotte farger, reine og fine

Anne-Grethe said...

Lekkert! Høres ut som du har en fin plan med sammensyingen. Lykke til.

Gudveig HN said...

Nydelig! Er spent på å se hvordan du monterer og quilter det :-)

*karendianne. said...

Breathtaking! Another one of your quilts that I want to copy and create. But if I don't stay focused on what I'm doing I'll never get a thing done. Good thing I know where to go for ideas though, ha?

You inspire me, *karendianne.

jeanette said...

Wow vilka snygga stjärnor!!!

Cathi said...

Wow!! These are absolutely stunning! It will be a gorgeous quilt!

Meggie said...

Just gorgeous!

LeKaQuilt said...

Dette blir lekkert!
Jeg er sikker på at du kommer opp med noen gode ideer til kant :o)

Elaine Adair said...

Lovely! The background is especially nice!

Elin said...

Herleg arbeid!

Unknown said...

The stars are gorgeous, I love the fabric and the shade of the colors.

Hannele said...

Beautiful stars, one can sense the warm flannel feeling :)

Sølvis blog said...

Det ser jo bra flott ut da, gleder meg til å se fortsettelsen.

Days and colors said...

Stars, they are simply lovely! Yours are great!