Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Visiting Lise

At the moment I'm visiting Lise - and we have spent most of the day sewing in her large new sewing room (jealous!!! ). What we have been working on is not yet ready to be shown to the publig, but here is a small sneak peek:




I promise to share more soon ;o)


And she has gotten the long arm up and (almost) running. We had a bit of experimenting on a test piece - here she is in action.




Having a wonderful time!
Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Anne Ida,
Is this a new Lenni for your friend? I bought mine last year, but haven't had a ton of time to play with it yet. I've just done a muslin play piece and two table runners. So far, I like it, but have had a little trouble with cotton fabric breaking. I'd love to chat with her online or e-mail.

Teresa said...

Always nice to spend time with quiltling buddie. Your Sisters Choice quilt top looks marvelous!

Tone Yvonne said...

Kos dere masse!!
Vi nyter peisen og skal snart på loppis i svenskt regnvære..... Det sner i allefall ikke - enda ;-D

Er i gang med teppet vi planla ;-) om enn med ett par små endringer .....tihi:o)


klem fra Yvonne

Unknown said...

How lucky she is to have a long arm, I have a dream that one day I will have one.

Days and colors said...

A nice sneak peak, the colors look so soft and lovely! A long arm machine must be a quilter's dream come true!!!