Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

DJ prep'ing

Not much time and energy for quilting these days, but I do have one new DJ block to share:



And I took a bit of time this morning to prep eight more DJ blocks, so I have something ready when I do have a few minutes to sit with a needle:



As you might remember I have a goal of doing the whole DJ by hand - it is a SLOW process! My initial deadline was 2020, not so sure I will be able to meet it ;o) My tally at the moment is 27 blocks, 301 pieces, so there is a long way to go.

Wishing everyone a good and creative weekend!
Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida
--
PS! Pat over at Silver Thimble Talk is celebrating her 150th post with a fab giveaway!

4 comments:

Annelies said...

You will make it ! I am a little bit further with my Dear Jane, but I started in December 2004.
It is a long walk, but I know you will finish it.

Unknown said...

You have done much more than I have. I love the fabric in the one you just finished.

*karendianne. said...

Sometimes I forget to enjoy "the prep" work. Just looking on here shifts my perspective and brings me to a good feeling. JUST to get this done is a reason for feeling good. I celebrate this with you because it's closer to the creation. I'm excited. :) And your block is absolutely pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Unknown said...

That's a great goal! there is so little handwork done these days!