Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2009

B-day pressie

One of the very few things I bought at this years meeting of the Norwegian Quilter's Association was a kit for an oh so cute key holder with a Sunbonnet Sue appliqué. And behold, I have finished it:

I was on a bit of a deadline on this one, since it was bought as a birthday pressie for my Mum (at one point I contemplated just giving her the kit *lol*). Her birthday was yesterday, but we celebrated tonight, a joint celebration with my sis who has a birthday tomorrow - happy birthday both of you!!!



Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

4 comments:

Lise in Norway said...

Så søt den ble. Din mamma ble nok glad for den tenker jeg.Jeg kjøpte meg en liten hund i samme sett. Skal ha den med til Gøteborg

Unknown said...

It is cute.

May Kristin said...

How cute! I guess she loved it!

Anonymous said...

hello! love your work, is very beautiful

kisses from Brasil