Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Todays mailbox goodies +++

I'm sort of stressed because I'm on a deadline for a report and for a chapter, so what do I do? I shop online and I blog :o) On Friday I started to look over what I had left of fabric for the borders of my SBS, I figured I should supply a bit. I knew I could get some more of the Moda fabrics I had used from WebFabrics; and while I was at it I ordered a "few" other FQs as well. they arrived in my mailbox today!

I guess I went a bit crazy on the FQs - only 2-3 of these are going into the SBS borders...

Monday night after I had finished the sashings on my SBS I celebrated by taking a virtitual shopping trip to Anne Heidi's wonderful quilt shop: Lappemor. Do take a browse in there; you are sure to find lots and lots of temptations :o) The goodies I ordered there and a surprise arrived in my mail today as well - really speedy delivery and great service!


I am so looking forward to begin on these stitcheries! They are for Christmas, and if I begin now, perhaps I might get them done?

Oh yes, and I pulled some fabric i THINK i will use for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap Autumn quilt:



Earlier this week I was notified by Butterfly and by May K. that they have nominated me for Rockin' girl blogger. Thank you so much ladies! I'm honored!

I know I'm supposed to nominate other Rockin' girl bloggers now, but I have no idea whom to single out of all the wonderful blogers out there, so if you read this, please consider yourself nominated!

Sincerely,
Anne Ida

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely fabrics Anne, your border must be very involved to include so many fabrics. Love your parcel from Anne Heidi, those Cinderberry Patterns are so cute.

Debi said...

Your fabrics are just yummy, love the blues. I can't wait to see what borders you select for SBS.

Elin said...

I must laugh! You are so alike me, you ought to do something, and you do something else, i.e. shopping on the internet. I can't imagine how the borders will be, I think it must turn out to be a big surprise!
Today I've found fabric for the broad border on my BOM. Not easy, I didn't like the fabric I got in the first place. Primula design had to order it especially for me, so no I can put my BOM away for some weeks, waiting for the fabric. There are so many other projects, you know....

Unknown said...

Of course you went shopping on the internet, what else to do? I am going to take a look at Lappemor.

May Britt said...

When it comes to fabric, patterns aso there is a lot we just have to have...........

Andrea said...

Don't feel bad about ordering more than you should. There may be a fabric shortage one day - lol ! I'm beginning to wish I'd signed up for the 4seasons quilt swap after seeing what everyones planning ! Maybe I'll do the next one !

meggie said...

O I love those fabrics you just got. Also the ones for the Autumn quilt.
Thank you for the kind birthday wishes for GOM.

Rose Johnston said...

Those fabrics r just lovely!! Now i have to try and guess which ones u r using for the borders!!! lol The ones u have pulled for the 4SS look great together, beautiful autumn colours!!!
Dont worry too much about getting distracted, im always doing something other than what i should be doing!!! lol
Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Your SBS already looks awesome even without borders. I like your fabric selection for the 4 seasons swap. Looking forward to seeing more. Take care.

Beertje Zonn said...

Your fabrics are lovely!!!
Kind Regards,

Sonnja